PATTERN DESIGN BY FAGER.
If you would describe your horse as something with the following;
- Pulls/lean on the bit. Strong.
- On and off in the contact.
- Making sudden fast head-movements to escape the connection from the reins.
- Try to put the tongue over the bit.
- Dislike almost every bit you have tried
Julia’s double-jointed mouthpiece creates space for the tongue and therefore relieves it from constant pressure.
For Julia, we added Universal rings, just for the benefit of deciding the leverage effect day by day.
Reins in the bottom ring = Most leverage + the gag effect of the ring.
Reins in the center ring = Will work as a mix of a Baucher bit and loose rings.
We recommend adding our Secure clasps and chain to Julia. Then you can divide the pressure between the poll, chin, and mouth.
|105MM||12mm over the tongue|
|115mm||12mm over the tongue|
|125mm||14mm over the tongue|
|135mm||14mm over the tongue|
|145mm||14mm over the tongue|